We're Hiring: Part-Time Digital Marketing Coordinator
Based in Sydney, Australia, Comes With Fries are on the lookout for a passionate individual to provide seamless digital campaign execution while maintaining a high-level of client service support for assigned campaign workings. Our ideal candidate will be a key contributor in the team and will be responsible for planning, implementing, maintaining and enhancing digital functions. We are seeking someone that is extremely organised, is able to multitask the management of multiple campaigns simultaneously, and remain calm under pressure. Above all, the right person thrives off the small business agency, the music and clients we represent.
You will work directly with our Marketing Manager and fulfil your role from our office in Sydney two (2) days per week. This is a 3 month PPT contract with a view to extend permanently for the right candidate.
Comes With Fries prides itself on diversity and inclusivity. In line with our core values, applications are strongly encouraged from Indigenous Australians, people from a range of cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people with disabilities and LGBTIQ+ individuals.
• Develop scope of work documents and creative briefs.
• Working from a client's brief to create online media plans & schedules to a budget/timeline and then executing.
• Have a top line view of all current and upcoming projects and manage milestones, deadlines and resources in support of the Marketing Manager.
• Account management of clients, including day-to-day communication, overall strategy and reporting.
• Work closely with clients and team members to help deliver projects on time and on budget.
• Manage, schedule and assign resources to projects effectively.
• Responsive crisis management for clients when needed.
• Devising strong data and creative driven strategies for social media content.
• Implementing content strategies, from creating original content, curating content from other sources, posting with best practices in mind.
• Design and create audio, video, and graphic content in line with client brand guidelines and briefs.
• Closely monitoring and fostering community engagement via social media channels.
• Monitor, inform and advise team and clients of emerging social media trends that are relevant to the client’s campaign
• Develop online advertising strategies for the client and make best use of current technologies and tools.
• Creating and Optimising Performance media across various platforms including Facebook, YouTube, AdWords, Instagram, TikTok etc.
• Report on content and engagement across different channels, with the ability to pull out patterns and refocus strategy.
• Monitor key deliverables/milestones in a project and ensure they are delivered on time.
• Writing analytics reports, with the ability to pull insights from data and use the data to optimise campaigns.
You will have:
• Minimum 1 year working in social media, advertising and content management.
• Digital marketing / Facebook marketing / Social media experience.
• Experience with content creation tools including Premiere Rush, Photoshop, and Canva
• Copywriting skills to help clients create effective social media and advertising copy.
• Proven history of managing and building rapport with multiple clients.
• Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage your time across multiple projects.
• Good at working to a brief, with strong attention to detail.
• Ability to understand project requirements and necessary resources.
• A good understanding of digital marketing techniques, trends and social media movements.
• Ability to work well under pressure, strong problem solving abilities, manage workflows and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• A love for music, with good knowledge of new releases.
Nice to have:
• A love for music, comedy and entertainment, with a good knowledge of local and international acts in these fields.
• Analytical skills.
• Experience with Project management/Task management/Time tracking systems such Asana.
• Experience with web applications and software such as: Wordpress, Google Tag Manager, MailChimp, Facebook Business & Ad Manager, TikTok Ad Manager, Sendible, Creator Studio, and YouTube Studio.
• Understanding and experience managing influencer campaigns
To apply please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Applications close Monday 12th April 2021.