We're Hiring: Campaign Coordinator
We’re looking for a digital native and marketing guru to join our London based team as a full-time Campaign Coordinator.
The ideal candidate is someone who isn’t afraid to dive right in. Someone who can drive campaigns from top to bottom, implementing all elements from strategy, advertising, content creation, and analysis. Someone who can think outside the box, while rooting their ideas in data and insights, in order to develop and implement meaningful strategies. Someone who is a communication expert, with creative flare. Someone who understands the power of branding, content and social media. Someone who is fluent in all social media channels, including TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, among others. Someone can proactively navigate the world of brands and influencers. Someone who works collaboratively and approaches every challenge with proactivity, positivity, integrity and commitment. Someone who is through and through a music lover.
Role Responsibilities align with desired deliverables such as:
- Develop and manage creative goal-orientated and value-added initiative marketing plans and timelines.
- To define, design and manage key marketing initiatives that further the overall strategic vision of the artist.
- Manage social media channels for campaigns, developing ideas, creating content and implementing on an ongoing basis.
- Develop and build the businesses influencer network.
- Conduct and communicate in-depth competitive analyses.
- Create or initiate creation of materials, visual imagery, marketing tools, sales and promotional assets alongside artists, managers, and CWF Teams.
- Act as primary communication liaison between artist, manager, label and label staff for all marketing functions and work closely with the Campaign Managers.
- Lead all aspects of overall artist development across teams (product, publicity, radio, streaming, creative, digital marketing, etc.) to ensure project momentum is maximized and marketing plans are fully and successfully executed.
- Grow artist fan bases using streaming platforms, social media, SEO, email, text, web, data-capture and advertising.
- Manage multiple budgets for each project to ensure the project remains financially feasible.
- Conduct retrospectives on marketing initiatives to measure effectiveness such as artist growth across applicable social and retail platforms and overall current and long term profitability.
- Secure strategic brand placements and opportunities with outside partners to widen the exposure.
- Implement digital advertising campaigns across key platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Spotify and TikTok.
- Ensure that project milestones and goals are met within time and on budget.
- Drive the agency’s brand, voice and content strategy.
- Uphold agency ethos and to be a team player.
Please email email@example.com with your CV and cover letter.
Applications close 9th of April at 5pm GMT.