How To: Unlock Your YouTube Channel
YouTube is one of the oldest and trustiest platforms for musicians to showcase their art. Ranging from music videos to behind the scenes content, It provides a place for fan engagement and interaction unlike any other.
With over 2 billion users worldwide and over 1 billion hours of YouTube videos watched per day, it’s crucial that you break through all of the noise with your content and presentation. This is where Team members can be great assets to your career.
Stuck on how to add them to your account? This step by step guide on how to add team members to your YouTube channel should do the trick!
- Go to studio.youtube.com and make sure you are signed into the correct Youtube channel
- On the left hand side of the page select ‘Settings’
- From here you will see a ‘Permissions’ tab, click that!
- Click invite and enter the email address of the team member/company you would like to have access to the account
- Click ‘Access’ and ensure you have selected the ‘Manager’ role. This will allow your new admin to add/remove others and edit channel details.
- Select ‘Save’