How To: Unlock Your Facebook Page
With the average user spending 58 minutes per day on Facebook, it's clear that the power of this platform is huge - especially for artists. The company doesn't seem to be slowing down anytime soon either, with Facebook announcing their plan to release AR glasses this year that will introduce consumers to fully immersive AR environments. In addition to all of the developments that Facebook is preparing for us in 2021, they also have some really great advertising and marketing features that help artists to reach their goals and enable their music to be heard far and wide. All of which comes hand in hand with the vast access Facebook Business Manager gives us to data and analytics to better understand target audiences.
In order to achieve the best results from a Facebook marketing strategy, it can often be beneficial to recruit team members who are experts in the field. Giving new team members access to your Facebook page will allow them to work alongside you to strategise, review and ultimately achieve your objectives. The hardest part? Figuring out how to give them access to your page!
Don't fret - we’ve got you covered!
Step By Step Instructions:
- Visit your Facebook Page on a desktop or laptop.
- Scroll down through the options on the left hand side of your page and select ‘Settings’
- Once in Settings, scroll down the left side of the page again to find ‘Page Roles’
- Here you will be able to ‘Assign a New Page Role’. Type in the name or email of the person/company you would like to gain access to your account.
- Make sure you have selected ‘Admin’ from the drop down box beside the search bar. This will allow your team member full access to your insights and posting abilities.
- Click ‘Add’
That’s it! You’ve just become a pro at adding team members to your page. Remember to only add trusted people and organisations to your page.